We’re at it again! Our Annual Geek Raffle date has been announced! It will be on December 7th, starting with lunch and raffle ticket sales at noon.
What do you need to do?
- RSVP early! Click here: Geek Raffle. We were at capacity last year, and expect at least the same turnout this year. If you plan on attending, please RSVP as soon as possible. We would hate to have to turn you away.
- Bring some money for raffle tickets, it all goes to a good cause – they are $1 each or 6 for $5. Buy as many as you want, and hopefully you’ll win some great prizes! Out techs pick out some cool prizes for you to win, mostly techie stuff that you’d find from thinkgeek.com.
- Know that you are helping to support a great cause. All proceeds will go to the Hattie Larlham Foundation. Not only that, but Simplex-IT also matches all money raised to double the donation! They’re one of our favorite charities. They’re a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities and improving the lives of more than 1,500 children and adults with developmental disabilities in Northeast Ohio.
- Follow us on your favorite social media platform to stay up to date on the event details, and maybe catch a sneak peak of some of the prizes.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplex-it
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Simplex_IT
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simplex.it
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplex.it/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplexITBob
Hope to see you there!