Hi Everyone! I hope 2017 is off to a great start for you. I wanted to let you know of a few changes coming to the webinars this year:
- We're moving them to the afternoon, most will be at 2:00pm EST.
- The durations will vary based on the topic, and I won't be spending time at the beginning of each webinar on the Simplex-IT overview and upcoming events.
- Registering for webinars will look a little different because of our new website, but the functionality will remain the same. Just go to the Event Calendar, click on the event, complete with registration form and click submit.
- Once you register, you'll have the option to add the information to your calendar (can we get a "heck yeah!" for that??)
- Connection information (including the link to the live webinar) will now be posted in the calendar event. So if you don't have a confirmation or reminder email, you can check out the event calendar for the link.
As always, if you have a topic you'd like me to cover, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get it on the schedule.