Simplex-IT is growing, and looking for a reliable Service Dispatcher to act as a communication liaison for the service wing of our company. This individual should be able to appropriately manage emergency and non-emergency requests during business hours using our business management solutions. Additional responsibilities include customer account review and management.
The ideal candidate for this new position must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed while working with clients. This individual must be able to accurately gather information, prioritize tasks, and take the appropriate actions. Previous customer service experience including ticket management is desirable. This position requires attention to detail and strong time management skills. Patience and attentiveness to customer needs is required at all times with your demonstration of a positive attitude and willingness to listen.
The Dispatcher is a full-time position reporting to the Operations Director.
Responsibilities of Dispatcher:
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information.
- Scheduling out service department tasks and calendar management
- Relay problems and requests by transcribing information to a service ticket
- Receive and dispatch tickets originating from various sources
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Run scheduled maintenance reports on customer accounts and create appropriate tasks for follow up
- Other basic office tasks and activities which would account for approx. 25% of the total work week
Requirements of Dispatcher:
- Customer service experience
- Basic computer operational knowledge
- IS/MIS experience is favorable
- Soft-skills, calming presence and positive attitude
- Previous experience with ticketing and/or PSA systems
- Inbound call management including transfer, hold, voicemail etc.
- Ability to effectively delegate and schedule tasks
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- High school diploma
Send resume along with salary requirements to HR@Simplex-IT.com
Simplex-IT is a both local and nationally-recognized Managed Service Provider. Started in 2007 by CEO and founder Bob Coppedge (author of A CEO's Survival Guide to Information Technology). His core beliefs includes keeping Simplex-IT as "The Cool Guys in IT," delivering great service without a lot of headaches, small print or condescending geeks.
401(k) pension plan with as much as a 4% match, paid sick and vacation time, training. The work environment is minimal stress (but customer focused). There is opportunity for growth.
The compensation range for this position is $20-$35,000 annually.
Simplex-IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer