In a preview blog article (read it here) I spoke about some of the upcoming changes to Skype for Business. A lot of the new features are going to be added on December 1st. These new features are going to signifcantly improve the functionality of Skype for Business, especially as it competes against alternatives like GoToMeeting.
In case you're interested in learning more, we'll be holding a quick webinar on Tuesday, November 24th from 2-2:30pm (eastern). As always our webinars are free. You'll learn more about:
- How Skype for Business meetings can now be heard on a regular phone
- Real time co-authoring using Office
- Team collaboration devices from Microsoft (and other vendors)
- How Skype for Business is moving into the telephony world
- Which 365 subscriptions will qualify for these new features without additional charge
Check out the meeting! It free, it'll be informative, and we'll give one attendee a years Microsoft Office 365 home subscription.
Oh, plus (if we've got time) we might talk/demo the upcoming changes to OneDrive for Business.